Because our HOA Document Review process leverages web-based technology, we can deliver document reviews at a fraction of the cost of a less automated process ...
The Request for Documents Form is based on the premise that our flagship product - The Standard Document Review (SDR), is only as good as the documents being assessed for compliance. The SDR is an assessment of the documents provided by the governing body, not an assessment of the governing body itself. Therefore, it is imperative that any document review begins with an accurate request for CID documentation in accordance with §1368.
- Features of the Request for Documents Form include:
- Easy-to-use user interface. Most requests can be made in less than 5 minutes.
- Ensures it abides by current California State Civil Code when requesting documents. It asks the "right" questions, based on current laws.
- Available free for download.
Once the documents are received our Standard Document Review can begin. Our document review is an assessment designed to primarily measure the following:
- The degree to which the governing body has complied with its statutory responsibility to properly disclose documents as mandated by Civil Code §1368.
- The degree to which the governing body has complied with its fiduciary responsibilities as mandated by Civil Code §1365.
- Our assessment consists of over 100 questions specifically focused on determining whether the set of documents meet the above criteria. A typical assessment can be done in less than 72 hours, is delivered with a report outlining areas with missing or outdated required documents. July 1, 2007 NEW Pricing: Our review is priced at $350.00. If there is a Master HOA for review then add $250.00. There is a $25.00 delivery charge for returning the package. You may now pay by Credit card or by Check made payable to Community Association DataSource and provided with the package to be reviewed. If you use e-mail or mongo fax add $35.00 for downloading fee.
In addition to our Standard Document Review a client may desire direct assistance with their remediation efforts to help reduce the issues list associated with their review. In those cases, our company provides additional assistance in a packaged product based using a reduced rate of $95 per hour. This service is called Issues Resolution Package (IRP) and is priced at $475.00.
- This product is purchased in association with a particular Standard Document Review. As an added feature, for every Issues Resolution Package purchased, a new report will be re-issued at no additional charge.
Finally, we expect a certain number of HOA’s to proactively request that their disclosure procedures be assessed for compliance before a transfer of ownership occurs. For these clients we offer the service called Proactive Document Review or PDR for short. The Proactive Document Review is essentially the same product as the Standard Document Review with these additional features:
- A full Standard Document Review (value $350.00)
- 1 hour pre-presentation meeting with the HOA management
- Presentation of the results to the Board of Directors (1 hour)
- Cost: $695.00, which includes a re-issued report based on additional findings disclosed at the presentation.